INTERDISCIPLINARY WORK FROM ANYWHERE
Changing work environments
Today‘s business world has significantly changed in many areas due to advancing digitalization. A few years ago employees were impressed by modern office furnishings or lounge areas, nowadays they are interested in completely different things. Over the years there has been a growing trend towards working from home or away from the company‘s headquarters. In order not to suffer any losses in productivity and efficiency, a strategic approach, known as remote collaboration, is recommended.
Taking employee loyalty
a step further
It is of existential importance for companies to find innovative specialists and to retain them in the long term. This only works if employees are given a certain amount of freedom to develop their personality and if they can make decisions by themselves.
Nowadays, employees want their work and private life to be equally balanced. Therefore, the work should be done remotely, i.e. independent of location and as flexible as possible in terms of time.
Other reasons for remote working are, for example, joint projects with employees at different, often international, locations. Likewise, global pandemics and necessary restrictions on human contacts have made remote collaboration essential these days.
SAME SAME, BUT DIFFERENT
If employees work spatially separated from one another and at different times on a joint project, the same security standards must be met as when working in the office.
Employees can work particularly efficiently if familiar tools and applications are retained or simplified through digital work.
In addition to the right tools, the processes for distributed work must also be suitable. Defining these processes together and convincing employees of the advantages in training, is a holistic approach that is lived at ITQ and our customers.
Strategic planning leads to success!
The work orders and goals naturally remain unchanged even remotely. But with the same commitment, employees move just as much, regardless of location and time, compared to their classic nine-to-five shifts in the office. Working remotely is often much more efficient. During the strategic implementation, employees have to maintain personal contact with each other through clearly defined and efficiently used communication tools such as chats, video and audio telephony, and online meetings.
Asynchronous communication is just as important and involves a little extra effort. Since face-to-face communication and door-to-door conversations can no longer take place, regular drafts and reviews should be created and virtually shared with teammates. Important decisions and solutions for the later course of the project must also be documented and archived in an easily accessible manner for all team members.
At a glance!
- Flexible work from anywhere
- Integrates all employees with different living conditions
- Better work-life balance with clear rules
- Strengthens the satisfaction of the individual
- Covering important, unpopular work shifts is made easier
- Employees stay up to date with the latest technology
- Documentation “On-the-Fly“
- Less office space and fewer designer furnishings
Our expertise pays off for you!
- Setting up IT services with a focus on established open source applications
- Network/VPN setup and expansion
- Secure access to network and serverTraining of employees in online workshops
- Connection of private cloud solutions
- Public cloud solutions: Infrastructure as a service
- Establishing team communication with chat functions
- Motivation of employees to open up to new things
Your Contact Person
Your Contact Person
Dr.-Ing. Rainer Stetter, ITQ Managing Director