SMART AUTOMATION MAKEATHON
MAKE, CREATE & HAVE FUN!
On 24.05.2019, NUCLEI organises its first SMART AUTOMATION MAKEATHON in collaboration with ITQ GmbH, FH Oberösterreich and BizUp Austria in Wels. Therefore we’d like to invite you to participate in this special event focused on IoT, Robotics, Automation and Connected Systems. Make, simulate and create new ideas regarding this special topics in about 9 hours. Compete in interdisciplinary teams against each other – with each other!
We are bringing together guys like you: Developers, engineers, start-ups, students, schools and individual participants are welcome to create and make with us. Join the SMART AUTOMATION MAKEATHON in Wels and develop prototypes together with others related to IoT, Robotics, Automation and Connected Systems.
MISSION & GOAL
What is it about?
Build IoT solutions for industrial applications and connect things that have never been connected to the internet before!
Create robotic hacks that solve real-life problems! You can use the hardware provided or bring your own.
Develop modern IoT applications that connect real robots with virtual reality!
Connect different modules which communicate with each other in real time via IoT as well as cyber-physical systems!
08:30 – 09:00 – Registration
09:00 – 09:15 – Welcome speech
09:15 – 09:45 – Presentation of the challenge
09:45 – 10:15 – Team building (4 or 5 teams)
10:15 – 10:30 – Presentation of the teams
10:30 – 10:45 – “How to pitch” presentation
10:45 – 11:00 – Coffee break
11:00 – 11:20 – Prototyping speech
11:20 – 15:00 – Development of prototypes
12:30 – 13:30 – Lunch
15:00 – 17:00 – Finishing prototypes & presentations
17:00 – 17:45 – Presentation of the prototypes
17:45 – 18:00 – Concluding words
Parallel from 11:00 – 17:00 – Quick instructions on technologies and software for students!
Be ready for this innovative challenge and join us at the SMART AUTOMATION MAKEATHON!
- Date: 24.05.2019
- Registration: 08:15 till 09:00
- Time: From 09:00 till 18:00
- Location: FH Campus Wels
- Duration: 9 hours full of innovation
- Participants: Programmers, Developers, Designers, Innovators, IT-specialist and all interested persons
- Interdisciplinary team: A group of people with various competencies
- Material: Free soft and hardware for every team
- Catering: Free drinks and snacks
- T-Shirts: Everyone will get a Makeathon T-Shirt
- Networking: Meet and communicate with companies as well as successful practitioners
- Business challenges: Work out real business challenges and develop an innovative prototype