AUTOMATICA MAKEATHON 2018
MAKE, CREATE & HAVE FUN!
From 21.-22.06.2018, ITQ GmbH organises the second automatica MAKEATHON 2018 in collaboration with Messe München and Conrad Electronic . Therefore we’d like to invite you to participate in this special event focused on Robotics, IoT and Automation. Make, simulate and print your own robot and help create a new joint IoT production site in about 24 hours. Compete in interdisciplinary teams against each other – with each other!
We are bringing together guys like you: Developers, engineers, start-ups, students, schools and individual participants are welcome to create and make with us. Join the automatica MAKEATHON and develop prototypes together with others related to Robotics, IoT and Automation.
A short impression from the last AUTOMATICA MAKEATHON 2016
MISSION & GOAL
What is it about?
Develop modern IoT applications that connect real robots with virtual reality!
Build IoT solutions for industrial applications and connect things that have never been connected to the internet before!
Create robotic hacks that solve real-life problems! You can use the hardware provided or bring your own.
Be ready for this innovative challenge
Join us at the automatica MAKEATHON 2018!
- Date: 21.-22.06.2018
- Location: Messe München, Hall B4, Booth 232
- Time: 24 hours (two days full of innovation)
- Participants: Programmers, Developers, Designers, Innovators, IT-specialist and all interested persons
- Interdisciplinary team: A group of people with various competencies
- Material: Free soft and hardware for every team
- Catering: Free drinks and snacks
- Networking: Meet and communicate with companies as well as successful practitioners
- Business challenges: Work out real business challenges and develop an innovative prototype
1. DAY – 20.06.2018 Thursday
09:00 – 10:00 Registration // Breakfast
10:00 – 10:10 Welcome Speech: Dr. Lechner MMG
10:10 – 10:30 Keynote Dr. Rainer Stetter
10:30 – 11:00 Challenge Introduction
11:00 – 12:00 Brainstorming, Definition of Ideas, Teambuilding
12:00 – 13:00 Start of Making
13:00 – 17:30 Prototyping
17:30 – 18:30 Idea Pitches / Team Presentations
18:30 Pizza Party
Open End Prototyping
2. DAY – 21.06.2018 Friday
until 09:00 Breakfast
09:00 – 09:30 Standup Meeting
09:30 – 12:00 Finalizing Prototypes & Preparing Presentations
12:00 – 14:00 Finalizing Presentations
14:00 – 16:00 Final Pitches and Feedback Professionals: will be announced soon
16:00 – 17:00 Get-together and Presentation Prototypes